What is Thai Yoga Massage?
Thai Yoga Massage is a hands-on spiritual healing massage. Its an ancient therapy practised thousands of years ago in Buddhist Monasteries and includes elements of Meta (Loving Kindness), Vipassana (Meditative Insight), Massage and Yoga.
With the application of pressure on certain energetic points and lines (sen) in the body and yogic stretching of muscles and joint manipulation, blockages can be released and energy can be restored to its natural flow. In Thai Yoga Massage we use our hands, elbows, knees and feet to give a deeper tissue massage. Because this massage is working on the different body layers (koshas) the release works on an emotional, energetic and physical level and often resulting in a deep sense of peace.
The massage is given on a mat on the floor, fully clothed in loose comfortable clothes.
Please watch a short video here showing my teach - Krishna Takis giving a Thai Yoga Massage.
BENEFITS OF Thai Yoga Massage:
- Reducing stress, fatigue and tension
- Increasing flexibility & range of motion of joints
- Increasing energy
- Improving posture
- Aiding digestion & circulation
WHO IS THAI YOGA MASSAGE FOR?
- Anyone who is uncomfortable taking off their clothes for massage
- Anyone whom is stiff from too much exercise, work or lifestyle and wants to experience more mobility and release of tension in their body
- Anyone whom prefers a deep tissue massage
Massage is not recommended for those in the following circumstances:
- infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds
- immediately after surgery
- immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor
Thai Yoga Massage 1 hour £45
Thai Yoga Massage 1.5 hours £55
HOW TO BOOK
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07541 830056 to book an appointment